About Jake Duncan
Jake Duncan is a Research Analyst at the Institute for Market Transformation (IMT), a DC-based non-profit that catalyzes widespread and sustained demand for high-performing buildings. Jake focuses on creating a market and policy environment in which buildings are a part of the solution to the challenges of an increasingly clean grid. He also supports IMT clients and programs by establishing the economic and environmental foundations for energy efficiency policies, programs, and investments through quantitative analysis and market research.
Prior to joining the Institute for Market Transformation, Jake co-authored a paper on demand-side management in utility planning at Resources for the Future, a DC-based environmental economics think tank. He has also done policy research for a bi-partisan climate advocacy initiative of Natural Capitalism Solutions, a sustainability consulting firm, and provided database management and research services at the Solar Energy Industries Association.
Jake holds a BS in economics from Georgia College and an MS in Climate Science and Policy from Bard College’s Center for Environmental Policy.
Joining an Envirorun Event
- Envirorun will meet at WeWork (on K Street) before going out on the fun run at 6:00 PM. There will be a place to store bags while runners are on the trails. After the run, we will return to the venue for networking and hear from the speaker at 7:00 pm. Non-runners welcome to join!
- Envirorunners may store personal belongings, at your own risk, before the start of the Envirorun at the host location. The room will be monitored during the run, but again, please note that the host location and/or the Envirorun are not liable for theft or damage.
- The Envirorun will provide a safety and route briefing before the runners begin, but Envirorun and/or the event sponsors are not liable for injury or damage caused because of participation in the fun run.
- The networking session following the run is designed to provide an opportunity for connecting with the environmental community, with food and drink available for purchase.
- We welcome you to wear your best enviro shirt and share #envirorun photos on Twitter (@envirorun) and Facebook (Envirorun). Prizes go to the top tweeters!